- Creating Data into SAS: 4 different ways to create a SAS dataset
- Reading Data - Sample Scenarios and SAS codes
- Reading Data - Scenarios and Examples
- Program Data Vector: How SAS Process steps?
- Assignment - Reading Data
- SAS Quiz 1 : Reading Data
- SAS Quiz 2 : Reading Data
- 4 Steps to validate data in SAS
- All About Proc Print in SAS
- SAS Proc Sort and Options
- Analysing Counts and Proportions - PROC FREQ
- Get summary statistics in SAS: PROC MEANS
- Beyond Summary Statistics - Proc Means
- 10 Commonly used SAS Character Functions
- Convert Variable Types: Input and Put Functions
- Aggregating Data using SAS Datasteps
- Concatenating Datasets in SAS
- 10 Data Manipulation Scenarios and solved using SAS
- SAS Date Functions Explained with Examples
- Summarise data using PROC MEANS
- Beyond summary statistics - PROC MEANS
- Cross Tab Made Easy using PROC TABULATE
Aim is to create practical scenarios for users to learn not just coding but practical applications of different SAS options.
If you have one, share with us firstname.lastname@example.org and will be published with your name.