R is open source Data Analytics and Statistical Computing environment. R is a function based programming language and has over 4000 packages. So, R provides a very powerful and flexible analytics environment for any type of Statistical and Machine Learning business scenarios.
R for Data Science training provides a great way to start learning &exploring R/R Studio for Data Analytics and be confident about on R programming for Data Science & Analytics.
R for Data Science is designed to speed up learning of R for Analytics, Predictive Modeling and Data Science. In the course, working of R& R Studio is explained using Practical Scenarios and in a lucid way by Experienced Analytics Professionals who have decades of Data Science and Analytics experience.
- • Analytics Overview
- • Why R for Analytics?
- • Getting started with R/R Studio
- • Data Objects in R
- • Data Reading and Writing
- • Data Manipulation:Changing a data frame, combining multiple data frame
- • Control Statements and Custom Functions
- • Family of Apply functions
- •Statistics Overview: Type of variables, Basic Statistics, Data Summarization
- • Data Visualizations – Case Study
- • Individuals who want to build Data Science career and become certified Data Analyst.
- • Considering R is an open source Statistical Computing Environment, the training aims to speed up learning curve of starters.
- • Candidates who are interested in Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling using R, this course provides a great start.
- • Candidates who are in BI and Data Warehouse, and looking for career in Big Data & Data Science.
- • Course starts with basics without any assumptions on previous knowledge of R or Statistics
- • Personalized Analytics training with max batch size of 8 candidates
- • Learn Analytics from Industry stalwarts with deep Analytics & domain experience
- • Trainers have extensive corporate and teaching experience – worked with companies like Genpact, Infosys, Accenture, HSBC and conducted analytics courses at MICA, GIM, Great lakes, IITs and IIMs
- • Course will be a blend of Industry use cases and practical scenarios/case studies/examples
- • Guest lecture(s) from Industry experts
- • Selected candidates considered for Internship @ DnI Institute