Data Analytics using R is designed to speed up learning of R for Data Analytics. In the course, working R is explained using Practical Scenarios in a lucid way by the Experienced Analytics Professionals who have decades of Data Science and Analytics experience.
- Getting Started with R and R Studio
- Data Reading and Writing
- Data Manipulation
- Control Statements and Functions
- Data Visualizaations
- Predictive Modeling using R: Overview
Detailed Training Contents
- Individuals who want to build Data Science career and become certified Data Science Professional or Data Scientist.
- R is analytics and statistical computing platform and individuals who are looking at hands on and scenario based learning.
- Considering R is an open source analytics tools; hence finding resources and documents at one place and in a consistent way is a challenge; this course provides a steep learning curve.
- SAS users who wants to develop R skills for career growth.
- Experienced Professionals who are fascinated by R, Big Data and Data Science.
- Course starts with basics without any assumptions on previous knowledge of R