This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of DnI and referred to as Individuals hereafter) can contribute any articles and opinions on this. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of DnI in any manner. DnI retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten DnI or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of DnI or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of DnI, or that is otherwise detrimental to DnI.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including DnI.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others from using this Web Site.
- You acknowledge that DnI may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. DnI may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Third Party Content
The Web Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, blog post, analyst reports, and news reports to explain the concepts (the "Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by DnI. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation. Solo purpose of the content on the Web Site is to share general concepts related to Data Science & Analytics. Third party data which is open source and freely available may be used for demonstrating analytical, statistical and mathematical concepts. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by DnI or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness and availability.
By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Web Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than DnI. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. DnI makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that DnI or this Web Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of DnI or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of DnI and DnI is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. DnI is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. DnI is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by DnI in any manner of the website.
This web site, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the web site, are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. Inspite of DnI’ best endeavours, there is no warranty on behalf of DnI that this web site will be free of any computer viruses. DnI may use third party data aviabalbe for demonstrations. DnI does not claim and warrant for the accuracy, background process, availability and changes of the data. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall DnI or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this web site or any linked web site, even if DnI is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Use of www.dni-institute.in and www.dni-consulting.com constitute acceptance of these conditions in full. Henceforth, the website or site refer to any or both of the websites - www.dni-institute.in and www.dni-consulting.com . The information relating to the site and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies DnI Consulting Pvt Ltd and the products and services on the websites are provided subject to the following conditions:
- This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to web online surveys or its products and services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
- All personal data provided by you to the website will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by the website to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the services.
- Whilst the website makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses and malwares from this website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this website.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this website nor infringe the integrity of this website by hacking, altering the information contained in this website, prevent or limit access to this website to other users, or otherwise.
- These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of the India and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of India
- The trademarks, trade names, images, logo's and pictures identifying web online surveys 's products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to the site. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of the site.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at the sites sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this site is periodically updated. The site reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, the site excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
- In no event shall the site or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DnI Consulting Pvt Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of XXX. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DnI Consulting Private Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to any technical issues.
Posting At An DnI Website
DnI does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to DnI (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the Web Site, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") Your Submission You are granting DnI, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use Your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all services offered by DnI), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat Your Submission; to publish Your name in connection with Your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid or no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of Your Submission by DnI, as provided herein. DnI shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and DnI shall remove any Submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
T & C for Submit Questions
- Decision on accepting questions will be of DnI Institute and it shall be considered final
- The candidate must submit a question or list of questions with 4 valid responses to be accepted
- The candidate shall prepare his or her and submit a question or list of questions for submitting with DnI Institute
- DnI Institute does not take any responsibility around authenticity or originality of any question submitted by a candidate
- DnI Institute has right to change decision on acceptance and rejection of a question
- By submitting any question, candidate transfers ownership with DnI Institute (www.dni-institute.in) and it has full right to edit, use and share for commercial or non-commercial purposes
Unlawful and/or prohibited use of the Website
- You shall NOT copy and share the contents from the WEB SITE.
- You shall NOT download audio and videos from the WEB SITE and/or recreates copy of the audio and videos.
- You shall NOT recreate or replicate any of the contents from the WEB SITE.
- You shall NOT share your user and password on the WEBSITE with anyone.
- You shall NOT delete or try to delete any content designed & uploaded by DnI.
International users and choice of law
This site is controlled, operated and administered by DnI from its offices within india. DnI makes no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside india. Any access to this web site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the web site or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this web site from a location outside india, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.